Monday, June 29, 2009

Belladonna Has Herpes.

The horrific consequences of

el-dia-despues Today I present to "Middle Plane" one of those movies hard to find in shops, in part because the term "print" has faithfully accompanied over many years. A few months ago on a visit to the capital of Palencia, was lucky enough to reconnect with her and today, recalling that weekend, I highlight it as a tribute.

A dark production that dated from 1983 and showed us the devastating effects of nuclear war on a small American town. The strength of this film was its release date in a few years of the Cold War between the U.S. and the Soviet Union that made this story had the least degree of credibility. The presentation of his characters, of those simple people living in so tragic, so slow that it involved the first hour of footage, getting that identification with them was absolute, an effect which was achieved with the second part (which tells the striking Holocaust nuclear) was even more startling.

" The Day After" was a film hard, where we found not justified war heroes or some strange patriotism. Here is what we showed was the horror that the world could be exposed during a period of extreme tension. A threat, but hardly ever be extinguished, in eighties those years nurturing a global psychosis reached extreme levels among U.S. residents.

I was not American but was just a boy when I saw this title for the first time and certainly shocked me. And I was so shocked that sometimes even Today, more than 20 years later, when for one reason or another my gaze up towards the sky, I find myself recreating in my mind images of this film . Mystical

0 comments:

Post a Comment