Monday, June 8, 2009

I Have Sore Throat During My Period

The beautiful staging of the more noble sentiment

This was one of those titles whose artistic beauty was well above that sought to tell its script. Its setting, excellent photography and especially, each and every one of his songs, made "Moulin Rouge ! " a beautiful work that eight years after its release still manages to fall in love.

A musical that was using hits from Elton John , Queen, Madonna or Roxanne to tell a story of tragic and impossible love between Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor that many still make us feel. Maybe it's because that beautiful sentiment was captured perfectly in a universe of colors, not deprived of a certain unreality, which was perfect to convey the purity of what we are told here.

And how today is a special day, I want to share here two of the musical numbers that I got deeper. I hope you get with you as well as at the time got me: hecerme feel and believe in the purity of that feeling that some call "love."





Místico

0 comments:

Post a Comment